- Milk Chocolate Egg containing Rolo® Chocolates (Milk Chocolates with a Soft Toffee Centre (45%))
- Learn more: http://www.nestle.co.uk/brands
- Become a fan of Nestlé on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Rolo
- Good to remember: Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life’s little pleasures.
- Cocoa Plan
- Rolo is part of the Nestlé Cocoa Plan which is supporting farmers for better chocolate. Nestlé and the Rainforest Alliance work together to help improve the lives of cocoa farmers and the quality of their product.
- Find out more at ra.org.
- Smooth milk chocolate egg with 2 tubes of Rolo chocolates – delicious milk chocolate cups with a soft toffee centre
- ROLO® Large egg is a smooth milk chocolate egg with 2 tubes of Rolo chocolates- delicious milk chocolate cups with a soft toffee centre. The ROLO® sweet is a simply delicious combination of sweet, buttery, smooth, soft golden toffee encased in a milk chocolate cup.
- ROLO® was developed in England by Mackintosh’s and were launched into the UK market in 1937 in its iconic tube. It was initially produced at the Mackintosh factory in Norwich, in 1994 production was transferred to Nestle’s Fawdon factory in Newcastle, UK, where they still continue to be made to this day in their billions!
- ROLO® is most famously recalled for its strapline “Do you love anyone enough to give them your last ROLO®?” which has been used in the UK since 1980.
- In the UK market consumers can enjoy ROLO® in 52g tube, 126g sharing bag and 280g minis packs, all of which can be found in retailers all year around.
- ROLO® does not contain any artificial colours, flavour or preservatives.
- If you like this why not try our selection of Large Eggs?
- Rainforest Alliance – People & Nature, Cocoa
- ® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Nutritional Compass®
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 128G
Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Powders (Whole and Skimmed), Glucose Syrup, Cocoa Mass, Butterfat (from Milk), Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea, Mango Kernel, Sal), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Invert Sugar Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk (Skimmed Milk, Sugar), Emulsifier (Lecithins), Salt, Flavouring, Milk Chocolate contains Cocoa Solids 25% minimum, Milk Solids 14% minimum and Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain Peanuts, Tree Nuts and Gluten.
Best Before End: See base of packStore cool and dry
Preparation and Usage
- Share or Save your Chocolate Egg!
- Know Your Servings Per 1/6 Egg = 1 Serving
Number of uses
Contains 6 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Carton. Recycle Foil. Recycle
Name and address
- PO Box No 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Nestlé Ireland,
- Every care is taken to ensure that this product reaches you in good condition. If it does not, please return the pack and its contents to the Consumer Services Manager at the York address stating when and where it was purchased.
- We shall be pleased to reimburse your purchase and postage costs. This guarantee applies to the UK and ROI only.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Contact us Free
- UK: 0800 604 604
- Nestlé Consumer Services,
- PO Box No 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- ROI: 00800 6378 5385
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/6 egg||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||16.1g||3.7g||20g||19%|
|of which: sugars||60.6g||14.0g||90g||16%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||–||–||–||–|
|Contains 6 servings||–||–||–||–|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||–||–||–||–|