- Assorted milk and dark chocolates and toffees.
- Remember to enjoy chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Quality Street® is suitable for vegetarians. The chocolate used in Quality Street® has been produced under The Nestlé Cocoa Plan™, which works with UTZ Certified to support cocoa farmers for better chocolate.
- “What’s your favourite Quality Street®? With a variety of iconic sweets to choose from, you’re sure to bring home everyone’s favourites. Every tub of Quality Street® contains a mixture of our famous individually wrapped chocolates, toffees, and Fruit Cremés for everyone to enjoy. The rustle of sweets, the unmistakable scent of the newly-opened box, and the gleam of each bright, multicoloured wrapper is all part of the joy of Quality Street®. When you bring home a tub of our famous individually wrapped chocolates, nobody will be able to wait to dig through and find their favourite. Whether you’re enjoying these iconic Christmas sweets on the special day or just spending time together as a family, create moments that you can treasure forever with Quality Street®. Our iconic selection of sweets has been bringing people together since 1936. John Macintosh, the owner of a successful confectionery business, sold a deliciously chewy new toffee invented by his wife. When his son inherited the business, he soon created a range of sweets in beautiful wrappers that everyone could enjoy – and Quality Street® was born. Our sweets have been made in Halifax in Yorkshire since 1936, but they are enjoyed all over the world by lovers of delicious chocolate. You’ll know it’s Christmas when you see the iconic purple tub for the first time. From The Purple One to Green Triangle, Strawberry Delight to Chocolate Toffee Finger, there’s something that everyone in the family can’t wait to get their hands on. Open the tub, dig through the sparkling sweets, and discover festive moments that you’ll remember forever.”
- Have you tried our indulgent QUALITY STREET INTRIGUE Truffles? Availble in Salted Caramel, Orange and Praline the perfect gift wrapped in intrigue
- Rainforest Alliance Certified™ – People & Nature, Cocoa, Find out more at ra.org
- ® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
- Nutritional Compass ®
- A variety of your favourite iconic individually wrapped sweets
- Delicious milk and dark chocolates, toffees, and fruit cremés
- Perfect for sharing at Christmas and other celebrations
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Includes the famous Green Triangle and The Purple One
- Pack size: 650G
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk (Skimmed Milk Powder, Sugar), Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea, Rapeseed, Sunflower, Mango Kernel, Sal, Coconut), Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Coconut, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Butterfat (from Milk), Hazelnuts, Butter (from Milk), Emulsifier (Lecithin), Skimmed Milk Powder, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Salt, Flavourings, Acid (Lactic Acid), Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum, Milk and Dark Chocolates contain Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain Peanuts and other Tree Nuts.
For best before end see rim of baseStore cool and dry For Quality Street® at its best store in a cool, dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 2 Sweets = 1 Serving
- The chocolates may become white in warm conditions as a result of cocoa butter moving to the surface, but are still safe to enjoy.
Number of uses
Contains approximately 33 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
Foil. Recyclable Lid. Recyclable Tub. Recyclable Wrap. Not Recyclable
Lower age limit
Typical Values Per 100g Per 2 sweets Reference Intake* % RI* Energy 1976kJ 372kJ 8400kJ – 471kcal 89kcal 2000kcal 4% Fat 20.7g 3.9g 70g 6% of which: saturates 12.0g 2.3g 20g 12% Carbohydrate 67.3g 12.7g 260g 5% of which: sugars 58.0g 10.9g 90g 12% Fibre 1.2g 0.2g – – Protein 3.3g 0.6g 50g 1% Salt 0.22g 0.04g 6g <1% *Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal) – – – – Contains approximately 33 servings – – – – Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages – – – –