An assortment of chocolates and toffees.
Share Good Times
Suitable for vegetarians
Partnering with Fairtrade Foundation
Partnering to improve the lives of cocoa farmers and their communities
Unwrap a Good Habit
Learn more at recyclenow.com
Made under licence from Cadbury UK Ltd.
By Appointment to H.M. The Queen Cocoa and Chocolate Manufacturers Cadbury UK Ltd., Bournville.
Table of Nutritional Information
|Per 100 g||*Reference Intakes|
|Energy||2062 kJ||8400 kJ|
|492 kcal||2000 kcal|
|Fat||24 g||70 g|
|of which Saturates||13 g||20 g|
|Carbohydrate||64 g||260 g|
|of which Sugars||58 g||90 g|
|Protein||4.9 g||50 g|
|Salt||0.29 g||6 g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)|
- Glucose Syrup,
- Cocoa Butter,
- Cocoa Mass,
- Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea),
- Whey Powder (from Milk),
- Glucose-Fructose Syrup,
- Whole Milk Powder,
- Skimmed Milk Powder,
- Emulsifiers (E442, Soya Lecithins, E471, E476),
- Rice Flour,
- Whey Permeate Powder (from Milk),
- Milk Fat,
- Stabiliser (Sorbitol),
- Humectant (Glycerol),
- Flavourings (contain Milk),
- Invert Sugar Syrup,
- Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder,
- Barley Malt Extract,
- Dried Egg Whites,
- Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonates),
- Colours (Carotenes, Paprika Extract, E150d),
- Milk Chocolate: Milk Solids 20 % minimum,
- Milk Chocolate: Milk Solids 14 % minimum,
- Contains Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Wheat
All units may contain Nuts.
Dinky Decker unit may contain Peanuts, Nuts and Wheat.
PO Box 7008,
Store in a dry place. Protect from heat.
Exposure to heat or sunlight may result in a harmless white bloom developing on the surface of the chocolate.